- Graduate Certificate from UNH in Assistive Technology (2014)
- Instructional Technology Teacher and Integration Specialist
- Licensed teacher ; Science, Instructional Technology, Physical Education and Health, Principal, Elementary School, Middle School
- Internship: Pilgrim Area Collaborative, Autism classroom, Duxbury High School, Duxbury, MA.
- Specializes in: Providing students with maximum access to curriculum content using appropriate digital tools and low-tech solutions; work with team professionals in facilitating IEP/section 504 plans that involve technology, assistive technology, and universal design/accessibility in the classroom; participate in the assessment process, design, trial, implementation and follow-up support; curriculum accommodations; teacher training in technology integration in the classroom.
- Instruction using digital tools & devices, apps, software