- JAWS 15 Certification; ZoomText Essentials Certification
- Specializing in: Blind/Low Vision AT, JAWS, VoiceOver, ZoomText, Braille Displays, Mobile Apps, and Accessibility of Electronic Documents, Mobile Apps and Website Testing and Remediation.
- Lyndon Dunbar, M.S., AT and Accessibility Specialist, is passionate about finding creative and innovative solutions, which enable blind and visually impaired adults to lead independent and fulfilling lives at school, work and in the community. In addition to working as the IT support specialist at the Center for the Visually Impaired, Lyndon consults with ATforED, A4E, and Lyndon Dunbar Consulting.
- Lyndon consults with organizations on accessibility practices and standards relating to the accessibility of documents, mobile apps, and websites. Lyndon consults on accessibility and assistive technology laws and policies including: the Assistive Technology Act, Americans with Disabilities Act, 21st Century Communications and Video Accessibility Act, and Sections 504/508 of the Rehabilitation Act. Lyndon provides training for blind and visually impaired adults and students on various assistive technology products and services including: JAWS, VoiceOver, ZoomText, Braille Displays, Mobile Apps, etc.
- Lyndon has experience working with nonprofit organizations that serve the blind and visually impaired community including: the American Foundation for the Blind, Louisiana Assistive Technology Access Network and Vision Forward Association. As a graduate student at CSUN, Lyndon received the 2014 Jane Small Scholarship in recognition of his volunteer work in advocating for persons with disabilities.