- Graduate Certificate in Assistive Technology, UNH, 2013
- M.S. in Organizational Leadership, Quinnipiac University, Hamden CT, June 2007
- Licenses: NH and MA
- Board Certified in Pediatrics from AOTA
- Molly has 14 years’ experience as an occupational therapist working in pediatrics. She has contributed to parent resources for infant motor skill development, runs social skills programs and served as a school administrator in the private sector. She has a private practice in Portsmouth, NH, Training Wheels Occupational Therapy, and consults to schools as well as ATforEd. Seeing the importance of bridging the home/school carryover for families, she helps her clients to be successful in all environments, including using assistive technology.
- Molly has presented at the AOTA conference, for local state OT conferences, at NAEYC, and has guest lectured at Mercy College.