Assistive Technology & Accessibility Services:
- Consultation regarding AT use and implementation; Recommendations for AT, Monthly, Weekly, Quarterly, as required or needed. At Training & Implementation.
- Individual Comprehensive Assistive Technology Evaluations/ Assessments ; AT & AAC
- Training ( Individual and Group/PD( Professional Development) See Examples: http://atfored.com/workshops-and-pd-trainings/
- Website Accessibility Testing, Audit, Repair, Report, Maintenance, 508 Compliance, Document Accessibility Support, Accessible textbooks & Learning materials, AEM, AIM.
- Conference Presentations, Keynotes, Half-Day, Full-Day, After School, Evening, Week-Long Camps (3-Day Camps).
- Assistance and Support with Funding via Medicaid, grants and other options
- PreK-12, Post-Secondary Services as well as Employment/ Workplace evals and solutions/ training.
- Accessibility Audits, Support to meet 508 compliance, website accessibility testing, accessibility repair and implementation
- Demonstrations, Trials & Loans of Various Assistive Technology Solutions
- AT Summer Camps for Professionals & Students
- Assessments/Evaluations for Individuals ( Students and Adults)
- Live Webinars customized to your needs
- Online Learning courses and online AT training meetings
- AT Demonstrations & Loans
- AT Implemnenation, Maintenance, On-Going Support
- Create an AT team in your school! Policy, Process, Forms & Documentation, Training
- Train the Trainer sessions on various AT
- AT in the IEP, writing measurable goals, daily implementation
- Training for student groups and educational teams (professionals or student groups such as Learning Skills Classes or Peer Tutors)
- Training for Schools/ Businesses/ Organizations/Families, Large or Small Professional Development Workshops (Implementing AT in Education, Workplace, Community, Home). Productivity, Access, Independence, Efficiency.
- AT Audits/ Assessments for schools/ districts, assess current & recommend technologies.
- Services for Vocational Rehabilitation Professionals & Clients
- Services for Disability Coordinators,Vocational Rehabilitation Counselors, School counselors, independent living counselors, and Human Resources
- Adaptive Equipment & Adaptive Technology; Accessible Workstations; Adaptive furniture; modifications; fabrication
- Conferences and Workshops Nationally
- Follow-up Consultation, Maintenance, and Support On-Site and Via Web Conference/ Remote Training
- AT Assessments & Services for Adults, Seniors, and Veterans to Access Home, Community, ADL’s/Independent Living and the Workplace via Access4Employment.
- Services for HR/Business Managers to ensure Access and Compliance
General Questions and Discussions via phone or email are provided at no charge. For specific service quotes and proposals contact us at dp.ATspecialist@gmail.com, firstname.lastname@example.org or call +1-603-998-4980.
To learn more about why having an AT Assessment is Important, visit this page.