Join us 2/15 at 7pm in Needham, MA!
How do you support diverse learners using free and low-cost apps & assistive technology solutions? Join us for this workshop focusing on ensuring success for all learners using the tools, features, and apps available in Apple’s App Store and Google’s Chrome Web Store. These solutions support personalizing education for all learners, as well as engaging and including all students in a Universal Design for Learning environment.
Topics covered will include:
• Free and low-cost apps and web resources
• Built-in accessibility features on various devices
• Assistive technology to support dyslexia and other cognitive learning challenges in reading, writing, and math, executive function, physical access disabilities, blind/low vision, and accessible learning materials
• Personalization of learning, support of a Universal Design for Learning environment, and access for all learners
• Completing assignments using technology
Admission is FREE, but space is limited and first come, first serve. Please RSVP at your earliest convenience.
Refreshments will be provided. We look forward to seeing you there! http://bit.ly/ATforALL2018