Upstate, NY- CUOT Assistive Tech Expo- Join Us! November 15 & 16th:
ATforED Consultants will be facilitating Two Half Day, Hands-On workshops for Executive Functioning Across the Lifespan as well as AT-UDL Apps, Extensions and Tools: Support Diverse Learners on ALL Devices Across the Curriculum- along with other excellent presentations and AT activities occurring!
Registration for this year’s CUOT Assistive Technology Expo is now open!
Please visit the website https://www.clarksonassistivetech.com/at-expo.html for a full description of this year’s events.
· Breakout sessions on powered mobility, AT for executive function, AT for learning, accessibility & universal design, and environmental modifications
· Evening event with student posters, hands-on AT exploration, and refreshments
· Keynote presentation on brain-computer interfacing
· Make & take with Therese Willkomm, the “MacGyver of AT”
CEU certificates will be provided by Clarkson University’s Department of Occupational Therapy (an approved continuing education provider of the American Occupational Therapy Association*) and Clarkson University’s Department of Physical Therapy (an approved continuing education provider of the New York Physical Therapy Association).
* The assignment of AOTA CEUs does not imply endorsement of specific course content, products, or clinical procedures by AOTA.
Register by November 1 for early registration discounts.
Once again, supplemental funding is available to individuals with disabilities, family members or caregivers through a generous grant from the John Ben Snow Foundation. Application & approval required.