Schedule Your Summer & Fall Webinars, Workshops & PD! Assistive Tech, AAC & Remote Learning
ATforED and Access4Employment are scheduling our summer and fall professional development webinars and workshops for schools (k12 and post-secondary), parent organizations, educators, special educators and coordinators, related therapists (OT, SLP, TVI) administrators, tech integrators, vocational rehabilitation counselors, transition coordinators and area agency professionals. We are also currently scheduling evaluations and consultations for students and their teams.
- Workshops provided as Half-Day (3 Hours), Full Day, After school, and as Live Interactive Webinars that are Recorded for future use and referral. Remote Learning Webinars for Including ALL Learners with Disabilities are Offered in increments between 1 and 3 hours with breaks as an option, as well as “Webinar Series.” Many Schools are now hosting “parent session webinars.” ALL technologies are compatible with Google Classroom, SeeSaw, Dojo and other learning platforms, as well as COPPA compliant.
- All Webinars & Workshops are Hands-On; Participants are encouraged to bring technology/ devices to follow along, and we bring additional devices for group activities. (Laptop, iPad, Chromebook, AAC devices, other AT tools). *All On-Site Workshops Pending COVID-19 Updates & Can be planned as a Webinar for Back Up. Webinars can be provided with Hands-On support and time for participants to follow along, learn & practice skills.
- AT & AAC Camps are typically offered as 2-3 consecutive half-day or full-day workshops (or a combination). These are also offered as Webinars for your professionals working with students who have complex communication needs/ devices and additional complex learning needs.
- Our engaging workshops & webinars focus on ensuring access, inclusion, and success for All Learners on any device or platform (Chromebook, iPad, Laptop, Tablet). We support Personalized Learning and Universal Design for Learning (UDL) in any subject. Learn about tools that can support students in accessing curriculum, participating in assignments and activities, researching and studying, note taking, literacy and math support, executive function skills support, communication, transition and more, in ALL environments, including Remote Learning from home, as well as in the classroom and community or workplace.
- Support for ALL abilities and disabilities including Cognitive, Sensory, Physical, Dyslexia, LD, PTSD, TBI, Executive Function, Blind, Low Vision, CVI, and Deaf/Hard of Hearing.
- See a list and description of our workshops and webinar offerings: https://bit.ly/ATforED_PD_2020_2021
- Call or email: info@ATforED.com (844) 922- 2833