- Stephen Yerardi, BA, AT Expert & Accessibility Specialist, is an avid user of Assistive Technology as a Blind individual and uses AT daily to access the workplace and the community. He completed an internship at Perkins School for the Blind and was previously an Assistive Technology trainer for Carroll Center for the Blind. Stephen works as an AT expert consultant for AT for Education & Access4Employment, as well as part-time as a sales associate at Verizon Wireless.
- Graduate Certificate in Assistive Technology, UNH
- Specializing in: Blind/Low Vision AT, Accessibility testing and compliance, accessible textbooks and braille technologies, accessibility features across all devices and platforms.
- Refreshable Braille Displays, iPad/ iPhone Apps, Voice Over for iPad and Mac, Voice Recognition, Screen Readers, Braille Embossers and Technology, Mobility and Rehabilitation, accessibility testing, Smart Home technologies, AT for Navigation and independence, Android Accessibility, NVDA, JAWS, J-Say, Keyboard commands.
- In the community, Stephen is a leader as a Board member of the National Federation of the Blind, NH, Member of the Lion’s Club, and Liaison for the State Rehabilitation Council to State Independent Living Council.