Assistive Technology & Accessibility Services:
- Consultation regarding Assistive Tech and/ or AAC (Augmentative & Alternative Communication) use and implementation; Monthly, Weekly, Quarterly, as required or needed. AT Training & Implementation, Individual, Large & Small group PD. Remote Learning and Online Learning Support and Implementation, as well as in the Classroom or Hybrid.
- Support for Schools, K-12 as well as Post Secondary Institutions. See our Workshop & Webinar Offerings!
- Support for Adults and Individuals-Adult AT assessments and training for the workplace, home and community. Private evaluations, consultation and training as well as support for clients via Vocational Rehabilitation and area agencies/ support organizations.
- Assistive Technology and Accessibility training on all devices and platforms- Apple, Google, Microsoft & Android.
- Developing AT Teams, Training & Managing AT Teams, UDL Support, AT Implementation and Process Support. Integration with IT Plans.
- AT Audits, Recommendations, Support with Acquisition & Funding as well as Training.
- Individual Comprehensive Assistive Technology Evaluations/ Assessments; AT (All Disabilities- Physical, Blind and Low Vision, Executive Function, Learning Disabilities/ Dyslexia, TBI, PTSD, Cognitive, Intellectual, Hearing Impaired) & AAC (Augmentative Communication). Students and Adults, Education and Workplace Access as well as Community and Home Support.
- Training- Individual and Group/PD ( Professional Development) See Examples: https://atfored.com/workshops-and-pd-trainings/
- AT Summer Camps: Examples
- Accessibility and ADA Compliance, Document Accessibility Support, Accessible Textbooks & Learning Materials, AEM.
- AT Support for Disability Support Organizations, Vocational Rehabilitation, Area Agencies, Community and Parent Support Programs.
- Conference Presentations, Keynotes, Seminars, Half-Day, Full-Day, Evening, AT Camps (2-3 Days), Webinars and Webinar Series, Self-Paced remote workshops.
- Assistance and Support with Funding via Medicaid, Insurance, Grants and other options.
- PreK-12, Post-Secondary Services as well as Employment/ Workplace assessment, consultations and solutions/ training.
- Demonstrations, Trials & Loans of Various Assistive Technology Solutions.
- Live Webinars and Workshops customized to your needs.
- Parent and family Support and Individual Support, One to One consultation, tutoring, training.
- Support for Educators, Special Educators, Admin, and Paraprofessionals
- Online Learning courses and online/remote AT training meetings.
- AT Implementation, Maintenance, On-Going Support
- Create an AT team in your school-Policy, Process, Forms & Documentation, Training- Build Your In-House Support Team!
- Create an AT Lab on your Campus
- Train the Trainer sessions on various AT
- AT in the IEP, writing measurable goals, daily implementation.
- Training for student groups and educational teams (professionals or student groups such as Learning Skills Classes or Peer Tutors)
- Training for Schools, Businesses, Organizations, Families, Large or Small Professional Development Workshops (Implementing AT in Education, Workplace, Community, Home). Productivity, Access, Independence, Efficiency.
- Services for Disability Coordinators, Vocational Rehabilitation Counselors, School counselors, independent living counselors, and Human Resources.
- Adaptive Equipment & Adaptive Technology; Computer Access; Accessible Workstations; Adaptive furniture; modifications; Ergonomic Support, fabrication.
- Conferences and Workshops Nationally & Internationally.
- AT Assessments & Services for Adults, Seniors, and Veterans to Access Home, Community, ADL’s/Independent Living and the Workplace.
- Services for HR/Business Managers to ensure Access and Compliance.
General questions and discussions via phone or email are provided at no charge. For specific service quotes and proposals contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call +1-844-922-2833.
To learn more about why having an AT Assessment is important, visit this page.