Assistive Technology & Accessibility Services:
- Consultation regarding AT use and implementation; Recommendations for AT, Monthly, Weekly, Quarterly, as required or needed. AT Training & Implementation.
- Support for Schools, K-12 as well as Post Secondary Institutions.
- Support for Adults-Adult AT assessments and training for the workplace, home and community.
- Assistive technology training all devices and platforms- Apple, Google, Microsoft & Android.
- Developing AT Labs, Training AT Teams, UDL Support, AT Implementation and Process Support. Integration with IT Plans.
- AT Audits, Recommendations, Support with Acquisition & Funding as well as Training.
- Individual Comprehensive Assistive Technology Evaluations/ Assessments; AT (All Disabilities- Physical, Blind and Low Vision, Executive Function, Learning Disabilities/ Dyslexia, TBI, PTSD, Cognitive, Hearing Impaired) & AAC (Augmentative Communication). Students and Adults, Education and Workplace Access as well as Community and Home Support.
- Training- Individual and Group/PD ( Professional Development) See Examples: https://atfored.com/workshops-and-pd-trainings/
- AT Summer Camps: Examples
- Website Accessibility Testing, Audit, Repair, Report, Maintenance, 508 Compliance, Document Accessibility Support, Accessible Textbooks & Learning materials, AEM.
- AT Support for Disability Support Organizations, Vocational Rehabilitation, Area Agencies, Community and Parent Support Programs.
- Conference Presentations, Keynotes, Half-Day, Full-Day, Evening, AT Camps (2-3 Days).
- Assistance and Support with Funding via Medicaid, Grants and other options.
- PreK-12, Post-Secondary Services as well as Employment/ Workplace assessment, consultations and solutions/ training.
- Demonstrations, Trials & Loans of Various Assistive Technology Solutions.
- Live Webinars customized to your needs
- Online Learning courses and online AT training meetings
- AT Implementation, Maintenance, On-Going Support
- Create an AT team in your school-Policy, Process, Forms & Documentation, Training
- Create an AT Lab on your Campus
- Train the Trainer sessions on various AT
- AT in the IEP, writing measurable goals, daily implementation
- Training for student groups and educational teams (professionals or student groups such as Learning Skills Classes or Peer Tutors)
- Training for Schools/ Businesses/ Organizations/Families, Large or Small Professional Development Workshops (Implementing AT in Education, Workplace, Community, Home). Productivity, Access, Independence, Efficiency.
- Services for Disability Coordinators, Vocational Rehabilitation Counselors, School counselors, independent living counselors, and Human Resources
- Adaptive Equipment & Adaptive Technology; Accessible Workstations; Adaptive furniture; modifications; fabrication
- Conferences and Workshops Nationally & Internationally
- AT Assessments & Services for Adults, Seniors, and Veterans to Access Home, Community, ADL’s/Independent Living and the Workplace.
- Services for HR/Business Managers to ensure Access and Compliance
General questions and discussions via phone or email are provided at no charge. For specific service quotes and proposals contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call +1-603-998-4980.
To learn more about why having an AT Assessment is important, visit this page.