AT for All: Essential Tools to Support All Learners in Remote, Live Classroom, and Hybrid Settings- Join Diana Petschauer and Laurie McIntosh from ATforED on May 13th, 2021, 8am-4pm for an engaging, hands-on, full day workshop!
Gain knowledge and access to an incredible number of resources and tools for the ultimate and essential AT Toolkit! Support ALL learners, with and without disabilities, using free and low-cost assistive technologies and Ed Tech tools. Empower your learners to gain confidence, independence, and motivation in remote and hybrid learning for greater attendance and success. Join us for this engaging, hands-on workshop focused on ensuring access, inclusion, and success for all learners on any device. We will apply specific focus to Google, Apple, and Microsoft assistive technologies, Ed Tech tools, and accessibility. These tools can support students in accessing the curriculum, participating in assignments and activities, research and study skills, note-taking, literacy and math support, executive function (organization, time management, focus and attention, motivation, planning and prioritizing), transition to college or work, working with Accessible Educational Materials, Social Emotional Support/ Well-Being, Healthy Browsing, and more. While this workshop will focus on the significant support available for learners who have Dyslexia or other LD, are blind or low vision, or have a physical, cognitive, or sensory disability, these tools can support ALL learners both in strength and skill building and in addressing support challenges, especially during remote and hybrid learning. Expect interactive demonstrations, fun group activities, and engaging presentations. Whether you are remote, in the classroom, or a combination of both, these are the BEST tools and resources to support learners and educators for ALL Learning environments. Follow along with your own device for hands-on learning-laptops (Windows PC or Mac), Chromebook and iPad. NO matter what the next school year brings, you will be prepared and ready with your new knowledge and skills and Essential AT toolkit!
Brought to You by: Rehab Seminars: General & Special Education Conferences
More Information: https://www.rehabseminars.org/may-13-2021/may-course-8
Join Diana Petschauer and Laurie McIntosh from @ATforEducation on Tuesday 11/10- Your Executive Functioning Toolkit—Their Key to Independent Learning! Diana and Laurie join the folks @donjohnstoninc to show Tools and Technology for Chromebooks, Laptops, and iPads, as well as Light Tech to Support Executive Function Skills, such as organization, task management, focus and attention, literacy, emotional regulation, scheduling and reminders, mind-mapping and more! http://bit.ly/EFtoolkit_2020_Webinar #ATchat #ATUDL #ExecutiveFunction #Dyslexia #ADHD #RemoteLearning #BlendedLearning #HybridLearning #Access4All #TeacherStrong
Schedule Your Summer & Fall Webinars, Workshops & PD! Assistive Tech, AAC & Remote Learning
ATforED and Access4Employment are scheduling our summer and fall professional development webinars and workshops for schools (k12 and post-secondary), parent organizations, educators, special educators and coordinators, related therapists (OT, SLP, TVI) administrators, tech integrators, vocational rehabilitation counselors, transition coordinators and area agency professionals. We are also currently scheduling evaluations and consultations for students and their teams.
- Workshops provided as Half-Day (3 Hours), Full Day, After school, and as Live Interactive Webinars that are Recorded for future use and referral. Remote Learning Webinars for Including ALL Learners with Disabilities are Offered in increments between 1 and 3 hours with breaks as an option, as well as “Webinar Series.” Many Schools are now hosting “parent session webinars.” ALL technologies are compatible with Google Classroom, SeeSaw, Dojo and other learning platforms, as well as COPPA compliant.
- All Webinars & Workshops are Hands-On; Participants are encouraged to bring technology/ devices to follow along, and we bring additional devices for group activities. (Laptop, iPad, Chromebook, AAC devices, other AT tools). *All On-Site Workshops Pending COVID-19 Updates & Can be planned as a Webinar for Back Up. Webinars can be provided with Hands-On support and time for participants to follow along, learn & practice skills.
- AT & AAC Camps are typically offered as 2-3 consecutive half-day or full-day workshops (or a combination). These are also offered as Webinars for your professionals working with students who have complex communication needs/ devices and additional complex learning needs.
- Our engaging workshops & webinars focus on ensuring access, inclusion, and success for All Learners on any device or platform (Chromebook, iPad, Laptop, Tablet). We support Personalized Learning and Universal Design for Learning (UDL) in any subject. Learn about tools that can support students in accessing curriculum, participating in assignments and activities, researching and studying, note taking, literacy and math support, executive function skills support, communication, transition and more, in ALL environments, including Remote Learning from home, as well as in the classroom and community or workplace.
- Support for ALL abilities and disabilities including Cognitive, Sensory, Physical, Dyslexia, LD, PTSD, TBI, Executive Function, Blind, Low Vision, CVI, and Deaf/Hard of Hearing.
- See a list and description of our workshops and webinar offerings: https://bit.ly/ATforED_PD_2020_2021
- Call or email: info@ATforED.com (844) 922- 2833
FREE & Open to ALL, including NH, in collaboration with NH Learns Alliance, @NHLearnAlliance
Wed, May 6, 1pm – 2pm
AT, UDL & Ed Tech to Support Executive Function: Webinar
Offered by AT for Education, NH Learns Alliance
Tools, Resources & Technologies to support Executive Functioning for students, educators & parents. Time Management, Scheduling & Reminders, Focus/ Attention, Literacy support, Anxiety and Mindfulness support, Task Management and Organization. Live Demos & strategies provided.
Join Zoom Meeting
Meeting ID: 848 2767 9368
Be sure to check out the NH Learns Alliance website for ALL of the great webinars and resources offered daily: https://sites.google.com/…/nh-learn…/online-learning-events…